Black Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lamp of Thoth

2 posters

Go down

The Lamp of Thoth Empty The Lamp of Thoth

Post by Kyle Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Huh? I never did a thread about these guys? Shocking. Anyways, these English masters of all sorts of madness have only been around for a few years, but their impact has been felt throughout the world of doom metal. I stumbled upon their demo a couple years ago and fell in love ever since worshiping the demo and Cauldron of Witchery EP, counting the days to their first album which absolutely fucking SLAYS! These guys and gal are not only masters in crafting tunes and riffs, but in their rather small catalog of songs they show more diversity and musicianship and skill in songwriting than many bands with multiple albums. From their eccentric and rather theatrical approach to their ball-gripping riffs this is a band to look out for! Check 'em out! http://www.myspace.com/thelampofthoth
Kyle
Kyle
Unhindered By Talent
Unhindered By Talent

Back to top Go down

The Lamp of Thoth Empty Re: The Lamp of Thoth

Post by Arnd Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:53 am

HEY

YOU

MOTHERFUCKING WHORE!

YOU'RE GONNA BURN THERE'S BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW!

Faaaantastic. There's a new song on Miskatonic Foundation's Myspace, Shub-Niggurath. It's coooool.
Arnd
Arnd
Leather Rebel
Leather Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:12 am

Yeah, and there's a couple new tracks on their myspace. I, Zombie sounds killer.
Kyle
Kyle
Unhindered By Talent
Unhindered By Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum