Fallout series

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fallout series

Post by Känge on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:36 pm

needs no introduction given the success of Fallout 3.
however, many don't care enough to delve into the older pieces of this glorious, post-apocalyptic nuclear wasteland.
Fallout 1, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics give you a waaay different experience in an overhead, tactical approach to battle and solving puzzles. I actually saw all of them in a collection recently, so anyone who's interested might look into that.
I'd recommend Fallout 2, but more so Fallout 3 for being awesome and having nearly unlimited replayability.
Känge
Freelance Fiend

View user profile http://reverbnation.com/muckmaw

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout series

Post by Antonius Block on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:33 pm

dsfjladsff;lasf

still need to reinstall Fallout 3 and pirate the official updates and figure out which of the "waaaaay toooo many" mods I got I really used and liked.

Death to your false-idols, your Christ, your Newton, your Muhammad, your Satan. Cast the Buddha down and burn your science books, we'll dance around the fire like heathens on midsummer's eve and see what the world was like before god...
Antonius Block
Reverend Naysayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:55 pm

i would definitely get fallout and fallout 2 right now no questions asked had i owned my own running computer. :(
Kyle
Unhindered By Talent
Unhindered By Talent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caesar Valick on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:51 am

Fallout 1 is amazing, Fallout 2 is like a parody of Fallout 1 but is just as great anyways. Fallout 3 totally fucked up the storyline and about a billion other things but the game still is down right awesome especially with mods and the DLC.

Fallout New Vegas due to appear next year should be exciting, I don't know what else to say really.

Caesar Valick
Scrub
Scrub

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top