Black Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1,000 ways to die.

3 posters

Go down

1,000 ways to die. Empty 1,000 ways to die.

Post by Kyle Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:25 am

Been watching this on Spike, a lot of lol moments and a lot of wtf moments. Like this one burglar they called "the Dangler" 'cause he rappels down to steal stuff, one night his foot gets caught in the line and he's hanging upside-down until his brain basically bursts under the pressure. Another one with a supermodel/bolemic who orders everything on the menu at a hotel and eats it all to purge it later, but before she's able to purge her stomach is so full of food it actually breaks through and she dies. An alcoholic, for some reason or another he can't actually drink the alcohol, convinces his wife to feed him alcohol anally via an enema bag; little does he know, taking alcohol in the rectum actually bypasses the liver, causing his blood-alcohol level to skyrocket and he dies in an alcoholic coma.
Kyle
Kyle
Unhindered By Talent
Unhindered By Talent

Back to top Go down

1,000 ways to die. Empty Re: 1,000 ways to die.

Post by Burp Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:48 am

This show is great. Don't see it too much, but its ALWAYS satisfying to see these horrible, horrible stand-in actors die in all different ways.
What makes me laugh is the thought of the families of the departed being informed about the show, then being forced to watch the terrible re-inactment of their loved one dieing, again!. rofl
Burp
Burp
Menace
Menace

http://www.myspace.com/groawilling

Back to top Go down

Post by El Decapo Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:08 am

I fucking love this show! They had a full on late night marathon about a week ago and I just drank beer and watched it! lolz ensued.
El Decapo
El Decapo
Unhindered By Talent
Unhindered By Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum