Black Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dave "Dixie" Collins (Official thread of the man, the legend)

5 posters

Go down

Dave "Dixie" Collins (Official thread of the man, the legend) Empty Dave "Dixie" Collins (Official thread of the man, the legend)

Post by Antonius Block Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Bassist and sometimes singer in a great many awesome stoner sludgey doom outfits, this mans talents should be glorified.

HERE IS SUCH A THREAD
Dave "Dixie" Collins (Official thread of the man, the legend) Music_currin_weedeater_01_dla

Fronting the group Weedeater, and associated with projects like Bongzilla, Sourvein, Hail!Hornet and last but not least the legendary Buzzov*en, "Dixie" Dave Collins should be a figurehead among bassists and fans of rocking heavy music alike. Enjoy the music he and his mates create, or choke on the smoke.
Antonius Block
Antonius Block
Reverend Naysayer

Back to top Go down

Dave "Dixie" Collins (Official thread of the man, the legend) Empty Re: Dave "Dixie" Collins (Official thread of the man, the legend)

Post by Känge Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:26 pm

he is one jive mothafucka.

his beard is also an influence.
Känge
Känge
Freelance Fiend

http://reverbnation.com/muckmaw

Back to top Go down

Dave "Dixie" Collins (Official thread of the man, the legend) Empty Re: Dave "Dixie" Collins (Official thread of the man, the legend)

Post by Actumen Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 pm

I want him to throw up on me
Actumen
Actumen
Automatic Fantastic

http://myspace.com/greensunn

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnd Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:01 pm

I'd do weed just to get the proper buzz of seeing Weedeater live. Seriously.

Edit:

WIZZAAAAGHD FIIIITE! *insanely thick riff*
Arnd
Arnd
Leather Rebel
Leather Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonius Block Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Guys you want an intense version of Wizard Fight blended with the song Blacklisted which I've never found on a release, only their myspace? I'll up fo' ya cause you niggas is my favs
Antonius Block
Antonius Block
Reverend Naysayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Agonistes Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Goddamn it.
I want the Nuclear Family and God Luck and Good Speed shirts:
Shirt Killer

I've been a huge Weedeater fan since Dan put it up on ...Come My Fanatics. I actually had a hat custom made with the Weedeater logo on it.

Agonistes
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down